SV 277 PRO is an outdoor monitoring system based on SVAN 977 Class 1 sound level meter. The IP 65-rated case contains a lead-acid battery which operating time can be easily extended by connecting an external battery or a solar panel. The intelligent charging unit enables use of a solar panel without expensive controllers or heavy batteries.
The case is fitted with very robust, waterproof connectors (military standard) and is supplied with an IP 65 external power supply. The light-weight microphone protection kit can be easily installed on a mast with standard mounting threads.
All accessories fit conveniently into a second carrying case. The system provides broad-band results such as Leq, Max, Min and Peak with all standard weighting filters together with an incredible time-history logging feature with two adjustable logging steps. The broad-band results can be recorded in three acoustic profiles which enable measurements to be taken with 3 different filters (e.g. A, C, Z) as well as 3 different detector time constants (e.g. Fast, Slow, Impulse).
The SVAN 977 can be easily removed from the case and used as a hand-held sound level meter. The monitoring station uses a 3G modem for the remote communication with Internet. SvanNET, a relay server, supports the connection between PC and station. The SvanNET allows the usage of all types of SIM cards with the system, regardless if they have public or private IP. The connection over the SvanNET allows users to use a mobile phone or tablet to check the status of the noise monitoring station.
- SV 277 PRO is a portable monitoring system housed in a waterproof case dedicated for periodic OUTDOOR measurements.
- The station is based on SVAN 977 which can be easily removed from the case and used as a hand-held sound level meter.
- CLASS 1 noise measurements are performed over a very wide dynamic range over 110 dB from 10 Hz up to 20 kHz.
- The TIME-HISTORY of results such as Leq, Max, Min and Peak with two simultaneous logging steps is saved on 8 GB microSD card (upgradeable up to 128 GB).
- The station can perform real-time frequency analysis in 1/1 OCTAVE bands and save it as time-history data.
- The option for 1/3 OCTAVE REAL-TIME ANALYSIS allows the analysis of the noise frequency contents. The statistical analysis in 1/3 octave band is used for verification of noise sources in the environment. It can be activated at any time by entering the activation code.
- The option of TIME DOMAIN SIGNAL RECORDING to WAVE format works during measurement and is logged in parallel to a time history. Once downloaded to PC it can be played back. Settings such as triggers or recording time are adjustable.
In addition to audio play-back, WAVE file can be post-processed in SvanPC++ software that provides calculation of overall results such as Leq, Lmax, Lmin, Lpeak as well as 1/3 octave and FFT calculations or tonality. It can be activated at any time by entering the activation code.
- The 3G MODEM provides fast data transfer over the Internet to PC with standard Internet connectivity.
- Once you insert SIM card the remote communication settings are automatically adjusted to connect to SvanNET.
- Station can be powered from an internal battery or external DC power supply and is ready for direct connection of a SOLAR PANEL. The powering is managed by the intelligent charging unit.
- Station uses waterproof CHARGER that is designed for outdoor use.
- Military standard CONNECTORS provide reliable, robust and waterproof cable connections.